Lyophilization USA Conference
Event Oct 23 - Oct 24, 2019
Sheraton Boston Hotel
Boston, United States
About Lyophilization USA
The SMi Group is pleased to invite you to the 5th Annual Lyophilization USA Conference arranged to take place on the 23rd and 24th October 2019, in Boston.
The current list of FDA-approved biopharmaceuticals contains up to 50% of injectables and approximately a third of all parenterals being lyophilized, which suggests it is the optimal way of ensuring stability in products that are unstable in aqueous solution. This instability or degradation can result in suboptimal product performance and even toxicity in worst cases indicating the need for lyophilization despite it’s inherently expensive running costs and time-consuming process.
Join us this year to explore novel and developing technologies that tackle the most pressing challenges and push innovation in world of lyophilization. Benchmark and network with industry leaders and discuss the most up to date and relevant topics that delve into alternative lyophilization approaches, applied statistical modelling, fresh views on scaling up and tech transfer, pre- and post-product characterization. regulation and beyond.
- Gain valuable insight into the most current challenges and considerations when working with highly concentrated and sensitive formulations
- Explore new and innovative approaches in model-based studies that utilise the power of statistical analysis to improve process development and understanding
- Discuss the future outlook of lyophilization through trends in alternative approaches
- Discover updates on the leading PAT technologies such as controlled nucleation, continuous freeze drying, low-frequency Raman, vacuum-foam drying and more.
- Listen to key opinion leaders and experts from regulatory bodies speak about expectations and the assessment of reliable technologies in the market