Event Jun 11 - Jun 15, 2018
Hotel NH Brussels Bloom
With the EU MDR and IVDR transition periods flashing before our eyes, alongside on-going global regulatory change, now is the time to ensure you have the strategies and resources in place to ensure you’re on track to meet these key compliance deadlines. And we're on hand to help!
On 11-15 June 2018, 450+ medical device, diagnostics and combination product professionals will be gathering at the MedTech Summit to discuss the latest regulatory updates, expectations, and challenges across the field. Join them to benefit from direct insights from the European Commission, 25+ Competent Authority and Notified Body representatives, and industry, across 8 key areas:
• EU Medical Device Regulation (11-12 June 2018)
• Medical Device Law (11-12 June 2018)
• Clinical Evaluations & Investigations for Medical Devices (12-13 June 2018)
• Post Market Surveillance & Vigilance (12-13 June 2018)
• Medical Device Regulatory Affairs in Emerging Markets (13-15 June 2018)
• IVD Regulatory & Strategic Forum (14-15 June 2018)
• Drug Device Combination Products (14-15 June 2018)
• Sterilisation and Reprocessing of Medical Devices (14-15 June 2018)
Benchmark, be inspired and get your questions answered to ensure you’re in the best position possible to manage the regulatory shift.