Event May 21 - May 23, 2019
Venue: Hilton Paris La Defense
Location: 2 Place de la Défense 92800, Puteaux France
Focused on neurodegenerative disease, the drug development community will assemble at NDD Europe to overcome the translational challenges blocking the development of clinically disease modifying therapeutics.
Developed with world-class experts at AbbVie, Sanofi, Roche and Lundbeck, this definitive meeting will put the spotlight on the NDD Europe agenda and will address your challenges in:
- Seeking blood-based biomarkers to advance patient stratification and diagnosis
- Assessing CSF-based and imaging biomarker techniques to improve biomarker translatability
- Exploring novel preclinical models for neurodegeneration to allow disease recapitulation
- Evaluating different approaches for targeting neurodegeneration and efficiently crossing the blood-brain barrier for drug delivery and target engagement
- Encouraging the collaborations and precompetitive strategies crucial for therapeutic success
NDD Europe will provide a platform for creative thinking, encouraging debate and communication to enable the neurodegeneration field to shape their future research with reduced risk and greater efficiency.