Technology Transfer for Biologics
Event Sep 17 - Sep 18, 2018
Boston, MA, USA
A biopharma company depends on its ability to maintain product quality throughout every step of clinical and commercial manufacturing. It is extremely important to be prepared throughout every step of process transfer and quality assurance. ExL’s 5th Technology Transfer for Biologics conference is the only educational event in the U.S. to focus on the project, facility, and partnership management skills needed to maintain biologics quality at every step of process transfer. No other event covers this subject in as much depth.
This year’s show will expand on last year by featuring new case studies, panel discussions and general sessions focusing on analytical tech transfer, quality-by-design, tech transfer with CMOs, best practices and much more! Come network and learn from over 75 industry experts exploring specific industry challenges and lessons learned.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Reduce costs, risks, and measures while increasing success rate for tech transfer
- Best practices for selecting CMOs and other vendors equipped to work with antibody-drug conjugates
- Special emphasis on planning process transfers for emerging markets
- Discuss new technology introduction, rapid timeline and expectations, CROs — geographic/cultural challenges, and more
- Multiple examples of adding Quality-by-Design principles into new transfer