Infographic Jun 29, 2017
Delivering drugs to their site of action is a necessary feature of all medications.
Different strategies are currently being employed to enable the targeted delivery of biotherapeutics.
This infographic highlights the latest therapeutic delivery applications, describing:
- how antibody drug conjugates target and kill tumor cells
- the challenges to antibody drug conjugate commercial-scale manufacture
- nanoparticle therapeutics, and the array of nanoparticles that exist
- a time of implementation in modern medicine
- a look to the future and the DNA slingshot!
NMR Technology in the Authentication and Identification of Hungarian WinesInfographic
This infographic highlights how NMR, used to authenticate wines around the world, has been applied to Hungary's wine industry.READ MORE