RemedyMD, the leading provider of Translational Research Informatics, will launch Investigate(TM) Cell Therapy at the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation BMT Tandem Meetings Feb. 1 - Feb. 5 in San Diego, Calif. (Booth #604).
"Investigate Cell Therapy is designed to improve research efficiencies, facilitate pattern recognition and accelerate discoveries in BMT centers," said Hank Wu, Investigate product manager for RemedyMD.
Fully integrated with ComprehensiveBMT(TM), Investigate Cell Therapy is the world's only blood and marrow research management system capable of integrating next-generation sequencing, cross-disease registries, and long-term complications and outcomes to advance cell therapy research.
Researchers benefit from:
- Aggregation of disparate data types from bench to bedside data sources with an intelligent ontology that harmonizes biospecimen, registry and outcomes data
- 360-degree perspective of phenotypic and genotypic data for subjects, patients, diseases
- Configurability that keeps up with the pace of research, without waiting for software coding or database administration
- Multisite, real-time research collaboration without the cost and complexity of infrastructure building and maintenance
- A suite of reporting, analysis, and data visualization tools that enable drag-and-drop reporting by researchers, scientists, and clinicians without writing SQL
Investigate Cell Therapy leverages the same research platform implemented at the Blood Research Institute of the Blood Center of Wisconsin to integrate lab information management systems (LIMS), study design and tracking, patient registries, and data mining and visualization.
"Research is fundamentally an exercise in pattern recognition," said Gary Kennedy, Founder and CEO of RemedyMD. "Bringing the power of Investigate(TM) to bear on cell therapy research will provide blood and marrow researchers with the technology they need to recognize new patterns and increase the speed of discovery."
RemedyMD will demonstrate Investigate Cell Therapy at BOOTH #604 at the 2012 Tandem Meetings in San Diego, Calif. beginning Feb. 1 - Feb. 5.