NEW: the Intellicyt iQue3 - Faster, Smarter Flow Cytometry
Featured Product Sep 02, 2019
Meet the new Intellicyt® iQue3 - the most advanced flow cytometry platform - with a focus on speed from setup, to acquisition, and analysis. With the new iQue3, you can get from samples to actionable results in record time.
The iQue3 is designed to provide fully automated processing and analysis for flow cytometry workflows, taking you from samples to actionable answers faster than ever before. Successor to the iQue Screener PLUS, the new generation instrument offers even more user-friendly operation and enhanced process security to ensure consistent and reliable results with minimal user intervention.
The iQue3 combines a patented sampling method which allows for the fastest sample acquisition in the industry. It has the ability to handle 96, 384 well plates and enables continuous plate loading through connection with any automation system.
In addition, a new Enhanced Rinse Station (ERS) has been incorporated in the iQue3 that actively monitors buffer usage. With built-in liquid level detection, this module offers a smarter way to ensure you always have sufficient buffers to complete your run. The new ERS offers several features, including:
- 48 hour uninterrupted run time before replacing reagent cartridges
- Intelligent software monitoring of rinse station fluid levels
- Warnings for missing, low, and even user defined volume levels
- Automated vortexing just prior to sampling for improved Q.C. results
- Improved reagent cartridges with less evaporation and the ability to easily close and store if needed.
Combined, the new Intellicyt iQue3 offers several advantages over conventional flow or ELISA based methods:
- Speed - Relieve capacity bottlenecks with the fastest plate sampling, integrated analysis, multiplexed no-wash assays, and novel data reduction tools.
- Minitiaturization - Conserve precious samples and reagents by sampling as little as a single microliter from miniaturized assay volumes.
- Content - Perform high content, multiplexed analysis of cells, beads and secreted proteins in suspension.
- Usability - Enjoy a simple, scalable, multi-user environment with walkaway automation, comprehensive analysis and visualization tools, and other features not found in traditional solutions.
- Insight - Dramatically reduce time to decision with novel visualizations that facilitate the fastest path to actionable results, even from complex data sets.