PHCbi CO2 Lab Incubators are Setting the Standard
PHCbi's CO2 and Multigas incubators are designed to deliver reproducibility critical to regenerative medicine, cell therapy and biopharmaceuticals. Our incubators help to create a carefully blended environment configured to replicate in vivo conditions in vitro with your desired temperature, RH, and gas concentrations with the utmost precision and predictability.
With an industry-leading reputation for offering a variety of solutions to meet customer’s research demands, our CO2 and multi-gas incubators come in compact designs for stackability, new multi-functional features, as well as increased storage capacity. Our customers have continued to choose our incubators that come with dedicated technical support and a high level of after-care services. PHCbi’s incubators are optimized for high-value samples including hard-to-grow and contamination-sensitive media-reagents.
Some of the most notable features includes:
- A wide range of sizes
- A temperature range of +5°C ~ 50°C（AT 5℃ to 35℃）
- The capability to double-stack or triple-stack
- An ergo-designed integrated shelving for most sample space
- The built-in dual IR sensors
- A patented inCu-saFe germicidal interior to prevent contamination
- A color LCD touchscreen panel for full control even with gloved hands.
- A USB port for easy data-transfer
- Additional/Optional features:
- H2O2 Decontamination: A faster way to sterilize and reduce downtown
- SafeCell UV light: A safe addition to preventing contamination
- Dual Heat Sterilization: A way to culture cells uninterrupted with two independent heaters enabled
The product line-up includes:
- CO2 Incubator | H2O2 Decontamination Model (50 Liters)
- CO2 Incubator | H2O2 Decontamination Model (165 Liters)
- CO2 Incubator | H2O2 Decontamination Model (230 Liters)
- CO2 Incubator | Heat Sterilization Model (165 Liters)
- Multi gas Incubator | H2O2 Decontamination Model (50 Liters)
- Multi gas Incubator | H2O2 Decontamination Model (230 Liters)
Since the launch of our first pharmaceutical refrigerator in 1966, PHCbi products also include: preservation equipment such as laboratory freezers, ultra-low temperature freezers, as well as cell culture incubators and microbiological incubators.
TwinGuard -86ºC ULT Freezer Dual Cooling System
The ultimate sample security with two independent refrigeration systems. If one were to fail, the other will activate to maintain up to -70ºC.
MDF-MU549DHL The -40ºC Biomedical Duo-Temp Freezer
With versatility in mind, two independent freezer compartments are built-in to provide two separate uniform temperature control of -20ºC to -40ºC.
MPR-N450FH The Pharmaceutical Fridge and Freezer
For its reliable performance in storing new vaccines, this sample storage provides the flexibility and versatility for stable temperature control.