Accelerating Drug Discovery and Safety Studies on SyncroPatch 384, User Perspectives
In this webinar there will be two speakers discussing:
High-Throughput Functional Evaluation of Melanocortin Compounds at the MC4R-Kir7.1 Complex: Biased Signaling at the Melanocortin 4 Receptor
CiPA Based Evaluation of Proarrhythmia
Watch now to learn about:
- Melanocortin 4 receptors (MC4R) are G-protein coupled receptors (GPCR)
- Loss-of-function MC4R mutation are linked to early-onset syndromic obesity.
- MC4R is the first GPCR reported to functionally directly interact with the inward rectifier potassium channel Kir7.1.
- Evaluation of validated channel assays and applied them to several drugs with questionable proarrhythmic safety.
- Applying the CiPA Approach to Evaluate Cardiac Proarrhythmia Risk ofsome Antimalarials Used Off-label in the First Wave of COVID-19