Archimedes: Demo at your Desk
This real-time demo at your desk is designed to provide you with a virtual hands-on introduction to the Archimedes instrument for particle size, concentration and mass measurements. You will be able to take a look at the Archimedes via webcam. We will walk you through the basic day-to-day operation of Archimedes and demonstrate how to take a measurement. You will see the instrument and software performing several standard live tests, demonstrating the advanced capability of RMM to capture particle size distributions simultaneously for two different materials present in the same sample. We will give you an overview of the software and we will demonstrate the flexibility of data reporting.
Who should attend?
Scientists and engineers measuring subvisible particles.
What will you learn?
You will see the instrument and software performing several standard tests live, demonstrating the advanced capabilities of the Archimedes instrument; for example:
• The simplicity of how to make a measurement with the Archimedes instrument
• How to count particles directly without optics issues
• Precise and accurate size and concentration measurements of standards
• Resolution of multiple modes of different size distributions
• Improvement of reproducibility with important experimental procedures