Advances in Cancer Research
Cancer is a leading cause of death globally – in 2018 it was responsible for a staggering 9.6 million deaths. Over the past decade there has been tremendous progress in the detection, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of various cancers.
The key driving force behind these advances has always been, and continues to be, the extraordinary work performed by scientists in the field – developing novel tools, techniques, and strategies to aid our understanding of cancer and our ability to tackle this extremely complex disease.
Download this eBook to discover:
- The evolving field of cancer biomarkers
- How epigenetics can be exploited for treatment
- The relationship between the immune system and cancer
- Good practice after implementation
- 10 modern milestones in cancer research