Cancer Microbiome Congress
Event May 08 - May 09, 2018
Venue: Hilton Boston Dedham
Location: Boston, USA
By attending the Cancer Microbiome Congress you will:
- Discover how the microbiome interacts with immunotherapies such as PD1 to improve the efficacy of immuno-oncology drugs.
- Build the foundations of interdisciplinary collaboration between the fields of microbiology, immunology & oncology to accelerate this pioneering field.
- Learn how to use the microbiome to determine how to better stratify patients, improve patient outcomes and further the potential of immunotherapy.
- Meet and hear from companies such as Seres and Vedanta who are leading the way in developing microbial therapeutics, to build business partnerships & research collaborations.
- Discover the breakthrough research into the mechanisms behind the microbiome’s influence on cancer initiation and progression.