Event Sep 26 - Sep 27, 2018
Location: London, UK
Immuno-Oncology is a fast-paced field with massive potential to deliver successful and durable cancer therapies.
SMi's Immuno-Oncology Conference will focus on a few key areas of the field with representation of the whole industry, under each area. These areas will be drawn together to look towards the future of Immuno-oncology and how the field can progress.
At the SMi's Immuno-Oncology Conference participants will get:
Agenda - Over 15 engaging presentations, case studies, keynote addresses, including:
• Targeting immune checkpoints with Humabody VH therapeutics
• Recent advances in providing durable disease control with Keytruda as an anti-cancer therapy
• Tumour mutation burden and the potential of its use as an indication of treatment choice
• Unwanted immunogenicity and functionality testing of immuno-oncology drugs
• New techniques, such as the emerging applications of liquid biopsies, in Immuno-Oncology
Speakers – Over 15 leading experts in Immuno-Oncology field, including:
• James Legg, Vice President R&D, Crescendo Biologics
• Andrew Exley, Medical Assessor, MHRA
• Harry Smith, Medical Scientist, Gilead Sciences
• Grace Macaulay, Global Safety Physician Patient Safety Oncology, MedImmune
• David Giljohan, CEO, Exicure
• Kandeepan Ganeshalingam, Executive Director, Oncology Therapeutic Area Head, European Clinical Development, MSD
• Rochana Wickramasinghe, Director of Oncology Evaluation, AstraZeneca
Workshops - Carefully selected topics for further on-sight training. 2 pre-conference workshops (25 September) to provide in-depth knowledge on specific topics:
• Strategic Competitive Intelligence in the Immuno-Oncology space - hosted by LucidQuest Ventures
• Could the Microbiome boost Cancer Immuno-Therapy - hosted by ImmuneBiotech and Lund University
Networking - it is at the forefront of SMi events. 5+ hours of pure networking guaranteed. Follow event updates to be in the know about who will be joining the conversation.