International Conference on Oncology and Cancer Therapeutics
Event Oct 30 - Nov 01, 2017
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Allied Academies invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “International Conference on Oncology and Cancer Therapeutics” held in Chicago, Illinois, USA at October 30- November 1, 2017 which includes prompt Keynote Presentations, Special Sessions, Workshops, Symposiums, Oral talks, Poster Presentations and Exhibitions. The main theme of the conference is “A Spectrum of Opportunities towards Oncology and Therapeutics”. So, let’s all join together to find the solution.
Tracks for conference:
- Cancer Pathophysiology
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Genetic Changes and Cancer
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Types of Cancer
- Childhood Cancer and Genomics
- Pregnancy and Cancer
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Tumour Immunology
- Cancer Clinical Trails
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Nano Medicine and Cancer
- Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Combinational Cancer therapy
- Stem Cells and Cancer
- Molecular Targets in Cancer Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Surgical Oncology
- Palliative Care in Oncology
- Hormonal Therapy
- Gynaecologic Oncology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Ancient Medicines and Methods in Cancer Therapy
- Entrepreneur Investment List
- Oncologists/ Doctors
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- PhD Scholars
- Business Development Managers
- Students, Professors, Researchers, and Faculties from Medical Colleges and Universities
- Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies, Pharmacy Associations and Societies
- Health professionals
- Graduates and post graduates in industry
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies, CRO
Why to attend?
- Keynote presentation along with interactions to explore the scientific community.
- Workshop and symposiums
- A wide track of exhibitors to with emerging technologies.
- Young Scientist Award best budding young research.
- Links to the marketing resources in order to expand your business and research network.
- An award, Certificates to encourage the research.
Abstract Submission: http://oncologyevents.alliedacademies.com/call-for-abstracts