The Landscape of Cancer Research 2021
Accessed via mobile, tablet or PC, this free-to-attend inaugural online symposium will provide cancer researchers with a unique opportunity to hear about the advances taking place within omics research, immunology, drug discovery and other notable topics.
This event from Technology Networks features a collection of exclusive talks from leading scientists in the field, discussing their research and lending insights on the advances and challenges in this exciting space.
This online symposium will cover:
- Tumor heterogeneity and cancer metastasis
- The application of clinical proteomics for precision oncology
- Nanopore sequencing of cancer genomes
- Colorectal cancer progression using a “cancer-on-a-chip”
- Antibody-based therapeutics against cancer
- Single-cell and spatial multiomics in cancer research
- How cancer cells survive in a post-treatment environment created to kill them
Please note, this event is now over 12 months old and has therefore been closed. The talk recordings are no longer available to view but you can still access the agenda and speaker information. You can find information about our upcoming free-to-attend online events and register for them here - https://www.technologynetworks.com/tn/webinars-online-events/1/upcoming