New Large Volume Transfection System
Product News May 21, 2012
The AgilePulse® MAX is a new large volume transfection system ideal for fast, efficient transfection of 2 to 6 ml of cell suspension.
Specifically engineered for large-volume applications, this system maximizes cellular uptake with minimal heating and short cycle-time to ensure high cell viability in further cell processing.
AgilePulse® MAX technology offers direct scale up from cuvettes to a large volume chamber; ideal for gene or drug delivery, cancer immunotherapy and protein therapeutics applications.
Notably, Pulse Agile® technology was used to successfully transfect dendritic cells with mRNA, as published in the Journal of Translational Medicine by Markovic et. al.
• Patented Pulse Agile® Technology
• Load Meter for Sample Monitoring
• 6 ml Large Volume Sterile Chamber
• Direct Scale-up from micro - milliliter volumes
• Maximum efficiency with specialized Cytoporation Media
• High Efficiency