CyTOF XT: The Next Evolution of Cytometry
Mass cytometry, with detection by TOF, has been a transformative single-cell technology in immunology, immunophenotyping, oncology and infectious disease studies for a decade. It is in use in over 150 clinical trials worldwide and is cited in more than 1,200 peer-reviewed publications.
CyTOF® XT is the next evolution of this powerful tool: the most technologically advanced and yet affordable, easy-to-use mass cytometer to date.
It delivers all the benefits of CyTOF technology while simplifying operation and automating sample acquisition, eliminating the need for specialized instrument operators.
With a reduced purchase price and lower cost of ownership and installation compared to previous mass cytometry systems, you can’t afford not to add CyTOF XT™ to your toolbox.
The precision of measuring marker expression using CyTOF XT is unmatched by fluorescence cytometry methods. Cleaner signals generate more accurate data.
- Minimal or no background signal is seen in detection channels.
- No signal compensation or deconvolution is required after data collection.
- Panels of 40 or more markers are common. Over 100 examples are peer-reviewed and published.
- CyTOF XT enables a very broad range of high-parameter cytometry applications.
CyTOF XT automation expands what your lab can accomplish by simplifying daily workflows and freeing operator time for other tasks.
Chilled sample carousel
- Cools to 4–8 °C
- Holds twelve 5 mL and one 15 mL sample tube
- Acquire up to 13 different samples and panels in a single batch run.
- Sample pellets are automatically resuspended with addition of normalization beads.
- Software and hardware innovations provide internal fluidics monitoring of clog formation.
- An unclogging routine is automatically activated by the fluidics system.
Simplified front-end assembly, a bottle tray for solutions and automated tuning minimize maintenance and calibration.
Easy daily setup
- High-capacity solution reservoirs need attention only once a week.
- Daily instrument cleaning takes just minutes.
- Only a single daily optimization with EQ™ Calibration Beads is required.
- No additional system adjustments or optimization is needed for any panel or sample type.
- Detector voltage adjusts automatically to maintain optimal signal detection during extended acquisitions.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Limited Use Label License: Fluidigm.com/legal/notices. Trademarks: Fluidigm, the Fluidigm logo, CyTOF, CyTOF XT and EQ are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Fluidigm Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. © 2021 Fluidigm Corporation. 06/2021