Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA) Vivid Fluorophore Kits
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA) is a method used for efficiently boosting your signal and detection capabilities for low-abundance targets, without compromising resolution or enhancing background signal. Our TSA Vivid reagents are exceptionally bright dyes that offer an effective way to boost signal intensity and detect low-abundance targets in spatial biology applications. They are designed for use in ISH, IHC and ICC experiments where in situ detection of target protein or nucleic acid sequences is required.
Why should you use TSA Vivid Fluorophore Kits?
- Suitable for multiplexing, can be combined with DAPI counter-staining
- Brighter than equivalent competitor fluorophores
- Reduces the amount of primary antibody required
- 100-fold more sensitive than conventional methods
- Simple, flexible, and easy to incorporate into IHC, IHC and FISH workflows
- Compatible with fluorescent multiplex systems