Single-Cell and Spatial Multiomics To Advance Basic and Translational Cancer Research
Discover how single cell and spatial multiomics are transforming our understanding of the complex interplay between tumor, microenvironment, and immune compartments – from cancer progression to therapeutic resistance.
Key points of discussion:
- Explore single cell and spatial profiling to dissect mechanisms of cancer immunity
- Tracking T-cell response with single-cell RNA-seq
- Single cell profiling of chromatin landscape identifies regulators of intratumoral T-cell phenotypes
- Single cell profiling to dissect mechanisms of anti-tumor immunity
- Single cell and spatial transcriptors unravel spatial distribution of immune cells in the tumor ecosystem