BioTek Showcases New Tech for Live and Fixed Cell Assays
Product News May 05, 2016
The exhibition will be held May 10-13 in Munich, Germany, and BioTek will host booths in Hall A2 and Hall A3.
Booth # 409, Hall A2, Microscopes and Optical Image Processing
BioTek’s booth A2.409 will offer microscopy-based instrumentation for cell-based applications, including 3D cell culture methods, featuring the new Lionheart™ FX and Cytation™ 5.
• New Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager with Augmented Microscopy™ is optimized for live cell applications, with automated image capture, analysis, annotation and video production. This fully-integrated digital microscopy system includes fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast up to 100x magnification. Temperature, gas and humidity control create an ideal environment for a wide variety of cell-based studies.
• Modular Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader combines automated digital microscopy and conventional multi-mode microplate detection for data-rich qualitative and quantitative data. Microscopy includes fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast up to 60x, while reading features patented Hybrid Technology™; combining filter- and monochromator-based detection for unmatched assay versatility.
Booth # 305, Hall A3, Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Diagnostics
BioTek’s booth A3.305 brings together reading and washing with live cell incubation, and showcases the new BioSpa™ 8, Cytation™ 5, Synergy™ Neo2 and 405™ Touch.
• New BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator creates and ensures an ideal temperature, gas and humidity environment for long-term live cell assays and environmentally sensitive biochemical assays. BioSpa 8 links BioTek readers or imagers together with washers and dispensers for full walkaway workflow automation and assay scheduling in microplates and other labware.
• The Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader offers a unique, parallel data acquisition platform so that researchers can measure quantitative emissions from cellular assays and image the cells in real time thus increasing workflow efficiencies and reducing experimental time.
• The award winning Synergy Neo2 Multi-Mode Reader incorporates patented Hybrid Technology along with up to four PMTs for ultra-fast, high-quality results, while the 405 Touch Microplate Washer offers a high-resolution touchscreen with fast and easy protocol creation and implementation for an enhanced user experience.