CryzoTraq™ 2D Barcoded Cryogenic Vials
Product News Jun 04, 2014
Ziath’s range of CryzoTraq™ cryogenic vials are designed for cryogenic storage of biological specimens at temperatures as low as -196°C. The range features outstanding leak resistance with a LDPE compression ring moulded into the screw cap. The tubes are available in 2ml or 5ml volumes with an internally or externally threaded cap.
All CryzoTraq™ tubes have a 2D datamatrix barcode inserted in the base of the tube. The insert is secured in place by the use of ultrasound to weld it into place. During the manufacturing process, the linear barcode is printed onto the side of the tube first, and the 2D code is automatically generated from the linear barcode therefore ensuring the two barcodes will always be the same with no errors.
• Innovative 2-stage injection moulding of cap ensures leak free design, prevents contamination and provides an excellent grip
• Clear printing and excellent clarity of the tube make the sample easy to see
• Free standing base with locking system
• Each tube is printed with a linear barcode (code 128)
• The screw-cap design is suitable for use with an automated decapper
• The 2D barcode is etched (not printed) onto the base and is automatically generated from the printed linear barcode during the manufacturing process