Invitrogen™ Fast Advanced Cells-to-CT™ Kits
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Nov 20, 2018
New Invitrogen Fast Advanced Cells-to-CT kits offer researchers the ability to skip RNA purification entirely by going straight from cultured cell samples to measuring relative gene expression by real-time RT-PCR (RT-qPCR). And for flexibility, Cells-to-CT kits are available in both TaqMan™ and SYBR Green formats.
These kits provide a complete workflow for RT-qPCR analysis directly from cultured cells. Featuring a unique method for lysing cultured cells while removing genomic DNA (gDNA) and preserving RNA integrity and yield, the kits contain reverse transcription (RT) reagents for cDNA synthesis and either TaqMan or SYBR Green master mixes for real-time PCR analysis.
- Extraordinary ease and speed—96 samples for qRT-PCR in typically <10 min
- No tedious RNA purification—no columns, heating, or centrifugation
- Superior performance—designed for consistent accuracy, reproducibility, and sensitivity with 1–100,000 cells
- Validated kit workflows—complete sets of reagents preoptimized to work efficiently right out of the box
- Increased ability to detect rare RNAs in low input cell samples (10–1,000)