VANTAstar Microplate Reader
The VANTAstarTM is a compact microplate reader conceived for ease-of-use and flexibility. This multi-mode reader provides the perfect detection platform for a wide range of applications in basic research and life sciences. The combination of BMG LABTECH´s patented dual LVF MonochromatorTM system, UV/vis absorbance spectrometer and filters ensures full wavelength flexibility. In addition, the Enhanced Dynamic Range (EDR) technology combined with a fast full-plate auto-focus significantly improves usability and enables an effortless detection setup.
- Innovative LVF Monochromators for flexibility and performance
- Fully-flexible wavelengths and bandwidths
- Spectral scanning in ABS, FI and LUM
- No manual gain or focus adjustment required
- One click top/bottom reading switch for all detection modes
- Dedicated features for live cell-based assays
- Compact size
- Reagent dispenser module with heather and magnetic stirrer
The Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU) module enables independent, simultaneous control of both O2 and CO2 within the microplate reader chamber. Ranging from standard cell growth assays to cytotoxicity assays, the ACU provides the optimal environment for any live cell-based assay.
Injectors can be combined with a software-controlled heater and magnetic stirrer, enabling reagent mix and dispensing from a bottle or beaker at a specific temperature.