Visualize ASO, miRNA, or siRNA with miRNAscope™
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Aug 27, 2020
You can gain deeper understanding of expression patterns of small non-coding RNAs by using assays that retain spatial organization at single cell resolution. Traditional methods such as NGS, can result in the loss of spatial information, leading to partial understanding of tissue structure and function. Advanced Cell Diagnostics™, a Bio-Techne brand, provide research tools that alleviate the challenges of traditional techniques and have recently launched their miRNAscope™ Assay to detect antisense oligonucleotides (ASOs), miRNAs, and siRNAs.
miRNAscope™ utilizes the in situ hybridization RNAscope™ technology to enable direct detection and visualization of target RNA in any tissue or cell type, while preserving spatial and morphological context. The unparalleled sensitivity and specificity of the technology is achieved by the unique patented probe design that amplifies target-specific signals but not background noise, delivering clear and actionable results. Plus, miRNAscope™ is ISH-IHC compatible for the evaluation of small RNA and protein co-detection.
Reach Your Research Objectives with Small RNA Detection
- Detect and identify cellular subtypes
- Visualize gene regulation with morphological context
- Validate gene expression in intact tissues
- Assess small RNA therapeutic delivery mechanisms
- Evaluate biodistribution and efficacy of therapy
- Add a visual dimension to heterogeneous tissue biology and analysis