Comprehensive Charge Variant Identification on a Single Integrated System
Charge variant analysis is a biopharmaceutical analytical technique used to characterize the microheterogeneity of therapeutic proteins. It can be used to ensure product quality, consistency and help facilitate early decision-making during drug development.
Within traditional workflows, slow analytical processes often lead to bottlenecks and hinder method efficiency. However, new developments now offer comprehensive charge variant separation and identification on a single integrated system, significantly reducing analysis time to just a matter of minutes.
Learn more about the role that charge variant analysis and proteoform identification plays in drug development and how the Intabio ZT system is changing the game for next-generation biotherapeutics.
- Direct and Rapid Multi-Attribute Monitoring of Multiple Intact Monoclonal Antibodies with a Wide Isoelectric-Point Range of 7.3 to 9.1
- Product Video: The Intabio ZT System
- Product Brochure: The Intabio ZT System
- Direct and Rapid Multi-Attribute Monitoring of Intact Monoclonal Antibodies by icIEF-UV/MS
- Webinar: A Deep Dive into the Characterization of an ADC Using an Integrated icIEF-UV/MS System