Smart Medical Device Innovation: Design & Development
Event Oct 18 - Oct 19, 2017
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
This marcus evans conference will bring together professionals responsible for connected device, innovation strategy, product development and design to discuss key issues the Medical Device industry must address in this next wave of disruptive innovation.
The rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) as it pertains to healthcare is creating disruption. Now more than ever before the convergence of the healthcare industry with that of the technology industry has given way to more questions and concerns as Medical Device organizations tap into the connected device market.
- Develop a robust portfolio of IoT-enabled innovations
- Align the right IoT ecosystem to product strategy to pinpoint best collaborators
- Consider risk management and cyber security concerns to ensure patient safety and security
- Integrate key regulatory considerations to achieve compliance excellence
- Understand the necessary data required to demonstrate value and maximize ROI