BD announces award to NHS Supply Chain Framework Agreement
News Dec 10, 2012
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) accepted its successful award to NHS Supply Chain’s National Microbiology Framework Agreement.
NHS Supply Chain provides patient-focused healthcare products and supply chain services to the UK’s National Health Service (NHS). The agreement covers a comprehensive product range that sit within the Microbiology department.
Providing customer focussed supply chain services, giving customers a single point of access to thousands of products nationally, BD’s acknowledged award is a step forward in the changing landscape.
The following product areas will be covered via NHS Supply Chain’s Framework Agreement:
• Microbiological Identification Kits: Biochemical, Agglutination Tests
• Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
• Pre-Poured Culture Media and Broth
• Automated Blood Culture
• Automated Identification and Susceptibility Analysers
• Automated Identification of Tuberculosis System
• Plate Streakers
• Automated Identification – Maldi TOF (In partnership with Bruker Daltonics)
For further information about BD’s award to NHS Supply Chain’s National Microbiology Framework Agreement, including when products will be available to purchase and how NHS Supply Chain can support your trust set-up specific products for ordering, please visit: www.supplychain.nhs.uk
8th Edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Separation Techniques
Jul 29 - Jul 30, 2019
12th Edition of International Conference on Infectious Diseases
Apr 22 - Apr 23, 2019