A Hint to Find Rapid Test Kits for Diagnostic and Research Uses
Product News Dec 04, 2013
Facing so many commercial companies provide the rapid test kits make you start no where?
No worries, the rapid tests kits from Creative Diagnostics presents reliable results in a broad range of application both in diagnostic and research uses, including HIV rapid test, Malaria rapid test, Rapid dengue test, Syphilis test and Influenza test and others.
They are featured as:
- High quality, easy-to-use tests for use in resource poor settings.
- Tests based on agglutination, immuno-dot, immuno-chromatographic and/or immuno-filtration techniques.
- Quick and easy to perform – 10 minutes to 2 hours – and require little or no additional equipment.
- Are designed for use with individual or a limited number of samples, which make them more economical then ELISAs in low throughput laboratories.
- Possibility to store at room temperature for extended period of time.
- Same-day results provide timely treatment interventions.
This line includes assays for detecting urine, serum, blood, tissue, milk, feed, honey, meat, aquatic, egg, body fluid, feces etc. in a wide range. All our ready-to-use kits prove themselves through fast results, simple handling and a consistently high level of quality.