BD FACSCelesta™ flow cytometer, special offer.
Featured Product Feb 28, 2017
Select your 3-laser configuration and save BIG
OFFER - BIG Savings: Special BD FACSCelesta™ pricing + free extra year instrument warranty
Act now—this offer is valid for a limited time only.
Because we think every researcher should have access to the best in multicolour cell analysis, we are working with our customers to deliver these advanced systems at prices that are below what you would expect to pay for lesser solutions.
Welcome to a more colourful world
Since it’s invention in the 1970’s, flow cytometry has become an indispensable tool in a wide range of life sciences applications:
• Cell biology
Working together in perfect harmony
The BD FACSCelesta™ flow cytometer is designed to make multicolour flow cytometry more accessible and allow researchers to benefit from new innovations in instrument and reagent technology.
• Four configurations to choose from
• Up to 14 parameters using 3 lasers
• Compact to fit on your benchtop
• BD FACSDiva™, the most widely used Flow Cytometry software
• Streamlined workflows from setup through analysis
• BD FACSDiva™ CS&T research beads (CS&T research beads) allow the user to automatically characterise, track, and report measurements for instrument set up and QC
• BD™ High Throughput Sampler (HTS) option to allow rapid and automated acquisition from microtiter plates
See what you’ve been missing
The BD FACSCelesta™ is the first flow cytometer optimized by design to work with BD Horizon Brilliant dyes.
• Patented technology
• Nobel prize winning chemistry
• Bright, narrow-spectrum fluorochromes
• Photostable dyes
• Minimal compensation