SEQuoia Complete Stranded RNA Library Prep Kit
Featured Product Dec 18, 2019
SEQuoia Complete Stranded RNA Library Prep Kit is a high-performance RUO RNA-Seq kit that captures all types of RNA from limited and low-quality samples. This kit provides the reagents required to create a robust library that captures both short and long RNAs, including mRNA, miRNA, lncRNA, and snoRNA. All of the components are optimized to facilitate efficient library synthesis using a wide range of input total RNA (100 pg to 1 μg) from a variety of sample types, such as fresh-frozen tissues, FFPE tissue samples, and liquid biopsy specimens, resulting in cDNA libraries suitable for strand-specific NGS in less than 4 hours.
This kit uses SEQzyme; a proprietary, engineered enzyme that couples cDNA synthesis with primer annealing to enable a “continuous synthesis” reaction. The streamlined workflow minimizes the number of pipetting steps and dramatically reduces the overall protocol time. Furthermore, the high efficiency of the enzyme in capturing all RNA biotypes means researchers can analyze more of the transcriptome from a single library prep.
The simplicity of the SEQuoia Complete Stranded RNA Library Prep Kit makes this product highly compatible with automated NGS library construction. The product is well-suited to a wide range of RNASeq applications, including:
• Differential gene expression and whole transcriptome profiling of high- and low-quality RNA samples
• Biomarker discovery
• Liquid biopsy analysis
• Single nucleotide variation discovery
• Gene fusion identification
• Splice junctions identification
• Characterization of non-polyadenylated RNAs, including non-coding and immature RNAs
• Transcriptome analysis of limited samples (e.g. sorted/single cells, micro-dissections)