Complete the form below and we will email you a PDF version of "Agendas online"
Select Biosciences have announced the multi-track 4th annual ADMET Europe conference, 7th annual MedChem Europe conference, 3rd annual Pharma Outsourcing Congress and 1st International Conference of The Flow Chemistry Society and exhibition. This year's event will be held in Munich, Germany.
Registered delegates will have access to all 4 of these meetings allowing for a tailor-made agenda and cost-effective trip.
Key note speakers will include:
- Gerhard Gross, Head of ADME, Lundbeck Pharma
- Hugo Kubinyi, Retired Professor, BASF SE and University of Heidelberg
- Bernard Testa, Emeritus Professor, Department of Pharmacy, University Hospital Centre Lausanne
- Jürgen Bajorath, Professor, University of Bonn
- Rod Hubbard, Professor, York University
- Jordi Mestres, Research Director, Chemogenomics Laboratory, IMIM
- Luigi La Vecchia, Director, Preparation Laboratories, Novartis
- Jayshree Mistry, Outsourcing Associate, GlaxoSmithKline
- Ian Baxendale, Professor, Cambridge University
- Aaron Beeler, Professor, Boston University
- Alexander O'Brien, Professor, Max-Planck-Institute of Colloids and Interfaces
- Paul Watts, Senior Lecturer, University of Hull
Training courses to be held on the 30 March will include:
- Micro and Continuous Flow Reactors for Organic Synthesis
- Optimisation of ADMET Properties: Past, Present and Future
- Role of Hepatic Drug Metabolism in Early Preclinical Profiling