13th Pharmacovigilance 2017
Event Sep 27 - Sep 28, 2017
Venue: Holiday Inn Chicago O’Hare, USA
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
“Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management”
13th Pharmacovigilance 2017 will bring together top pharmaceutical, biotechnology and regulatory representatives under one roof that will address the key issues of the industry. The entire program will cover the detection, analysis and prevention of adverse drug reactions. It will be studied with the help of case studies and industry experiences. This conference will help the drug safety representatives from the pharmaceutical industry and academic and quality research organizations who wish to understand how to avoid common deficiencies in inspections by learning from the experiences of others; to gain a greater understanding of new and existing pv requirements, and to improve their organizations' compliance with pv requirements. Also it can help you control your product's lifecycle, your patient's trust, and your revenue.
- GERSON PELTZ, Senior Director - Oncology Safety Risk Lead, Pfizer
- FATEMEH NOURI. E, Postdoctoral Fellow, FDA
- DEEPA ARORA, Vice President - Pharmacovigilance & Global Head- Drug Safety & Risk Management, Lupin (India)
- KHAUDEJA BANO, Senior Medical Director, Medical Affairs, Abbott
- BRUCE DONZANTI, Senior Group Director, Regulatory Pharmacovigilance Policy, Genentech
- BRIAN DREYFUS, Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- CARMIT STRAUSS, Global Risk Management Scientist / Safety Management - GPS, Amgen
- BEN LOCWIN, President, Healthcare Science Advisors
- REEMA MEHTA, Senior Director, Head of Risk Management Center of Excellence, Pfizer
- ESTHER DE LA CUESTA, Senior Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- ANKA G. EHRHARDT, Director Clinical Cytometry, Biomarker Technologies, ECTR, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- BARBARA DA SILVA-TILLMANN, Senior Medical Director, Abbvie
- MELVA T. COVINGTON, Senior Director, Health Outcomes & Value Assessment, Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- GEORGE VAN BAELEN, Head Pharmacovigilance Latin America & Carribean, Shire
- SHELLY GOODMAN, Head, Global Pharmacovigilance, Portola Pharmaceuticals
- SHEETAL KHEDKAR, Senior Director, Regulatory Science, Sarah Cannon Development Innovations
- ROBERT S. WALSH, Consultant, Walsh Medical Consulting
Plus many more
- Establishing and streamlining pharmacovigilance in the US: where are we heading?
- Updates towards of legislation, policies, systems, technology, communication strategies and best practice in PV
- Why does pharmacovigilance sometimes fail and where could the fault lie?
- Updates from the Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology (OSE) within CDER.
- Postmarketing safety monitoring within OSE
- Revised GVP guidance on signal management – how to implement?
- Updates to PSUR, PBRERs, DSUR, PASS
- Good Clinical Practices and Good Pharmacovigilance practices
- Future of outsourced phase I, II and III trials and post-marketing studies, inc. pharmacovigilance
- Emerging technologies to efficiently collect, store and analyze data in a comprehensive data management system
- Patient centric approach to help improve patient safety
- Outsourcing activities - How to set it right?
- The effect of Brexit on Pharmacovigilance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
CEO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, Presidents, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Scientific Advisors, Consultants of:
Pharmacovigilance , Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacogenomics, Drug/Product Safety, Drug Development, Information and Clinical Data Management, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Safety, Periodical safety update Reports, Risk Management, Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Patient Safety, Signal Detection, Safety Surveillance, Outcomes Research, Data Analysis, Epidemiology, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Information technology, Sales, and Marketing
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or TEL: +44 2036120886
Introductory Offer (3 delegate places for the price of 2) - A huge saving of £900 - (Limited seats left)
Early Bird Registration until 6th Aug 2017 – £900 per delegate
Standard Registration from 7th Aug 2017 - £1100 per delegate
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall and paid Speaker Slot are also available.
In order to register simply email me your invoice details in the below mentioned format;
Company Name & Address:
13th Pharmacovigilance conference will provide an important platform for pharmacovigilance stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in expediting pharmacovigilance development.