15th Annual Controlled Release Delivery Conference
Event Mar 21 - Mar 22, 2018
Location: London, UK
Building on the success of previous events, SMi's Controlled Release Delivery conference returns for its 15th year in London on 21-22 March 2018.
- Featuring presentations to analyse and evaluate latest advancements in drug delivery, this year's event highlights include:
- Formulation of Controlled Release Delivery Technologies and improving the design of new controlled release delivery systems
- Innovative additions to Oral Controlled Release Delivery Technologies, to improve the pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic properties of the drug
- Latest regulation guidance and their implications for the pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical developments and lessons learnt during clinical trials, through case studies with top pharmaceutical companies
Featured speakers include senior decision makers and innovators from University of Strathclyde, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsen, PLIVA, SiTec PharmaBio, Grunenthal, Egalet, Bial, University of Central Lancashire, Colorcon and more.
Registration and more information can be found on www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/technetworks.
Book by 30 November to save £400.
Book by 15 November to save £200.
Book by 31 January to save £100.