2nd Annual European Prefilled Syringes Summit
Event Sep 06 - Sep 07, 2017
Location: Berlin, Germany
After the success of our first European Prefilled Syringes Summit, we are pleased to announce the next edition which shall take place on the 6th & 7th September in Berlin, Germany.
ACI’s European Prefilled Syringes Summit will explore the advancements in regulatory guidelines, product development, manufacturing processes, risk mitigation , portfolio management and answer some infinite industry questions such as; how the industry is responding to disruptive technology, connectivity, speed to market, and next generation syringes. There are several elements that pose a severe challenge to the growth of the global prefilled syringes market, the primary one being the high costs associated with temperature controlled packaging required for temperature-sensitive drugs. Other more traditional factors inhibiting the market include product recalls due to breakages and leachables, the potential risk of interaction between prefilled syringes and drugs, and needle stick prevention.
Key Topics Include:
- European prefilled syringes market & growth opportunities
- Trends in modern biologics targeting therapeutic classes of drugs that are considered to be the primary growth drivers within the market
- Latest FDA guidelines in receiving PFS & overcoming complex requirements for approval
- Specialty syringes, which include prefilled flush syringes, prefilled diluent systems and contrast agents in prefilled syringe
- Concentrating on Next Generation Smart Devices while Overcoming Traditional Challenges
- Managing the Materials used to Construct Pre-Filled Syringes—Selection and Supply Chain Control
- Balancing biopharmaceutical product portfolio for continual product innovation, such as incorporating a new delivery component and Creating a lower-risk product development strategy
- Usability: Key Human Factor Attributes & Interactive Considerations.
- The Drug/Device interface: Integration of the formulation and the device.
To receive the agenda or for the priority registration, please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or email: email@example.com
Conference Fee: £1,595 (£240 Discount for all members/subscribers)
15% subscriber’s discount available on the registration fee.