BioTech Pharma Summit: Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers
Event Oct 26 - Oct 27, 2017
Location: Porto, Portugal
The BioTech Pharma Summit 2017: Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers edition, to be held on October 26-27, 2017 in Porto, Portugal is a meeting place for leaders in the field to discuss the issues and challenges scientists and researchers face in all aspects of the biomarker and diagnostic development process from discovery to translation to commercialization.
Benefits of attending:
The summit as an executive format where case study presentations and panel discussions enable an interactive exchange of ideas and experiences, you will be able to have many networking opportunities with senior peers and get post event follow up offering all documentation from the meeting and re-booking discounts.
Who should attend?
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Companion Diagnostics & Biomakers edition is an exclusive event consisting of world-class keynote addresses and presentations designed specifically for senior level attendees from research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions and hospital laboratories as well as major pharmaceutical and biotech companies based mainly in Europe but also worldwide.
- Dr. Harry Glorikian, US. CEO at Harry Glorikian & Advisory Board at Evidation Health
- Dr. Nick Zhang, CN. Chairman and CEO at QIAGEN (Suzhou) Translational Medicine Co. Ltd.
- Prof. Robert Hawkins, UK. Cancer Research UK Professor at University of Manchester
- Dr. Ashok Chander, US. CEO, Cellanyx
- Anand Subramony, US. Vice President, Novel Product Technologies at MedImmune
- Christopher Ung, US. Chief Business Officer at HistoGeneX
- Paul Whittaker, UK. Vice President, Discovery Research at hVIVO
- Jeffrey Jones, US. Vice President, Commercial Operations at SkylineDx
- Henrik Winther, SE, Senior Vice President, Precision Diagnostics at Immunovia AB
Link to the website: https://cdx-biomarkers-2017.biotechpharmasummit.com/
Video from the previous BioTech Pharma Summit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWIl2ePtpHI&t=3s