Clinical Trial Supply Nordics 2017
Event Jun 07 - Jun 08, 2017
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
As we enter into 2017, various changes in the industry have altered the landscape for clinical trial supply businesses. With this in mind, our team has developed an extensive and informative agenda to ensure you leave with various concepts to improve your clinical trial supply chain in the ever changing environment.
Effective forecasting, risks of temperature deviation and annex 16 are just some of the latest challenges which many clinical trial supply businesses are facing today; the consequences which can occur due to ineffective strategies can lead to start up delays, stock outs and most importantly rise in costs. At this year’s event, we aim to embark upon these implications and many more to provide all our attendees with valuable insight into innovative strategies to raise the performance of your clinical trial supply operations.
Key Topics to be discussed at this year’s event:
- Discussing the advantages of reviewing the logistics of clinical trial supply during protocol design to improve efficiency
- Reviewing strategies of how best to reduce the risk of temperature deviation to avoid clinical product wastage
- Addressing recent regulatory changes such as Annex 16 to identify new strategies ensuring compliance
- Strategies to deal with customs clearance in emerging markets to allow successful import/export of IMP
Key Speakers at this year’s event:
- Annette Bested Toft, Director Clinical Trial Supply Management, Ascendis Pharma (Denmark)
- Jonas Fransson, Director, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (Sweden)
- Dan Markusson, Chief Operating Officer, Peptonic Medical AB (Sweden)
- Britta Smedegaard Andersen, Project Director, NEXT (Denmark)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to discover ideas to enhance your clinical trial supply and to network with industry elites!
FREE PLACES reserved for VP/Director/C-Level executive of a Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device company.
International Conference on Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology
Aug 20 - Aug 21, 2018