Clinical Trial Supply West Coast 2017
Event May 24 - May 25, 2017
Location: Burlingame, CA, USA
Strapline: Managing your clinical trial supply chain to achieve flexibility within a highly regulated world
Clinical Trial Supply West Coast returns in 2017 this time in Burlingame. Attracting the leading biotech and pharma companies from Northern California and beyond, the event will focus on how drug companies can adapt their supply chains to fit into the highly regulated world. For the first time key topics will be explored through Debates, Workshops and extended Roundtable discussions. With standout presenters from Sanofi, Genentech, Dynavax and Gilead, this is an event not to miss out on – reserve your place today!
Key topics in 2017:
- Annex 16 – Discussion of changes and key strategies to address the sterner QP requirements and their impact on releasing IMP in Europe
- GMP Compliance in Multi-Use Facilities; Defining strategies to maximise usage from pilot GMP facilities
- Determining the main challenges of shipping clinical supplies into Asia to determine how sponsor companies can prepare adequately for this area
- Understanding how best to work with your manufacturers to ensure the efficient production of clinical supplies
- Debate; Breaking it down; Learning how to keep your global clinical supply chain agile and adaptable to regulatory changes
Throughout your Clinical Trial Supply countless challenges are thrown up and we hope this event can help you and your company move forward with more confidence in your actions. Our high-level speaking faculty will be handpicked to help guide you through the multitude of clinical trial supply difficulties you are faced with in your day to day in 2017.
Delegates will leave Clinical Trial Supply West Coast 2017 with a pocket full of new business contacts and a head full of new ideas – ensuring your next year will go better than ever before.
Register for this year’s conference via the link below using code: MK-ACEL: hhtp://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/ctswest2017/register.asp
More information can be found here: http://www.arena-international.com/ctswest/programme/ or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases Global Congress 2017 USA
Sep 12 - Sep 14, 2017