Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe
Event Nov 27 - Nov 29, 2018
Location: CCIB, Barcelona, Spain
Enter a world of clinical knowledge at this year’s Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe, as the experts take to the stage to present the latest data and insights into how clinical trials are being transformed. From new patient focussed initiatives and strategic partnership advice through to AI, technology and the Clinical Trials Regulation, PCT Europe has it covered.
Join 1000+ stakeholders from across the industry to benefit from focussed discussion amongst the experts, with top tips and take homes to help you achieve a more robust clinical strategy.
10 streams of panel discussions, case studies and Q&As will bring you up to date with:
• Partnerships and Collaboration
• Patients as Partners
• Mobile Health & Wearables
• Governance, Quality, Oversight, Risk Management & RBM
• Investigator & Industry Partnerships
• Partnership Management & Emerging Trends
• Patient Recruitment, Retention & Engagement
• Real World Evidence, Paediatrics, Trial Design & Big Data
• Regulatory Updates
• Artificial Intelligence
Book your pass for PCT Europe taking place on 27-29 November in Barcelona to network, benchmark and benefit from the unique partnering opportunities on offer.