Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying Technology
Event Jun 13 - Jun 14, 2018
Venue: Holiday Inn, Kensington Forum
Location: London, UK
Although an old process, pharmaceutical freeze drying is ever evolving with new trends and approaches being used for pharmaceutical formulation. In its 6th year, the conference will cover the most recent advances in Freeze drying technology and discuss the latest ideas in the industry. It is the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as PAT and QbD, whilst staying at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to growing manufacturing demands.
Join us in June to explore new approaches to prediction and analysis, alternative freeze drying technologies and overcome the challenges of freeze drying technology.
Gathering a room of Senior Scientists and Heads of Pharmaceutical Engineering, the 6th annual show provides an ideal forum to discuss the latest advancements in pharmaceutical lyophilisation, welcoming regulatory guidance from the NIBSC-MHRA and expertise from the likes of Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim, Janssen, GSK and more!
Just take a look at the new agenda online for 2018 to see who you can hear from!
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- [CHAIR] Sune Klint Anderson, Principal Scientist, Janssen
- Paul Matejtschuk, Principal Scientist, NIBSC – MHRA
- Mostafa Nakach, Head of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Sanofi
- Erwan Bourles, Expert Scientist, Head Filling Drying Device, GlaxoSmithKline
- Miguela Vieru, Senior Scientist, Janssen
- Eric Munson, Patrick Deluca Endowed Professor of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Kentucky
- Patrick Garidel, Bioprocess and Pharmaceutical Development Biologicals, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Daryl Williams, Reader in Particle Science, Imperial College London
- Discuss the use of old and new methods in terms of the optimisation of freeze drying cycles
- Learn about case studies which delve into the processes through which cycles can be refined to the utmost efficiency
- Hear about a new PAT for freeze drying cycle development through vial impedance spectroscopy
- Discover ways in which water activity measurement and mathematical modelling can be used to evaluate the stability of freeze dried vaccines
- Evaluate quality-by-design strategies, applied to spray drying, versus lyophilisation
- BOOK BY 29TH MARCH AND SAVE £400
- BOOK BY 30TH APRIL AND SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 31ST MAY AND SAVE £100
23rd World Congress on Pediatrics, Neonatology & Primary Care
Nov 22 - Nov 23, 2019