5th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast
Event Apr 11 - Apr 12, 2018
Venue: Sheraton Boston Hotel
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Enabling the next generation of Pre-Filled Syringes from design to manufacturing
Building on the success of previous sell-out shows, SMi Group is delighted to announce the return of the 5th annual conference and exhibition: Pre-Filled Syringes - East Coast, taking place on April 11th – 12th 2018 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
A rise in chronic diseases, improvements in technology and a growing demand for easy to use drug administration products has in recent years, created a booming Pre-Filled Syringes industry.
Some notable areas of increased attention have been the broader trends for combination products and biologics, as well as the move towards digital health and improving patient adherence due to increased self-administration figures. As well as these areas of lucrative opportunity, there are still several ongoing challenges that the key-thought leaders are battling to overcome such as chemical compatibility, user safety, high-volume and highly viscous formulation, and non-compliance.
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast will once again play host to an international audience of drug delivery, medical device and PFS experts to discuss emerging trends and offer innovative solutions to the challenges facing the prefilled industry, helping attendees to secure global success for their PFS device.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Stephen Barat, Head of Pre-Clinical and Early Clinical Development, Scynexis
- Susan Neadle, Head, Combination Products Center of Excellence, Sr. Director, Quality Engineering & Design-to-Value, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Justin Wright, Vice President, Drug Delivery Innovation, DDR&D Technology, Eli Lilly
- Tieming Ruan, Associate Director of Device Development, Takeda
- Molly Story, Head, Global Usability Engineering and Risk Management, Sanofi
- Michael Song, Pharmaceutical Device and Digital Health, Medimmune
- Steve Bowman, Device Program Lead, Shire
- Gary Mills, Associate Director, Drug Product Development
- Kashappa Goud Desai, Investigator, Biopharmaceutical Product Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline
- Maria Linzmayer, Associate Director, Drug Delivery Devices, Merck
Reasons to Attend:
- Navigate through the regulatory landscape through guidance on compliance
- Understand end-use interaction with delivery systems and Human Factor engineering
- Receive insight on delivering high concentration formulations.
- Integrate Quality-by-Design (QbD) principles for best practice solutions in developing your combination products.
- Updates on new technologies, including digital monitoring biomarkers from Eli Lilly; electronic enabled drug delivery devices from MedImmune; and PFS tech transfer of in-line products from Merck.
- Hear the latest results from recent studies in chemical compatibility; comparison of COP vs glass; and container integrity.
- Participate in our two interactive panel discussions and gain from over 5 hours of dedicated networking time.
A snapshot of confirmed sponsors includes: Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Nemera, NN, Inc Precision Engineered Products, SCHOTT, Schreiner MediPharm, Terumo Pharmaceutical Solutions, Zeon
For more information or register, visit www.pfsamericas.com/technetworks
To get in touch, contact Fateja Begum on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6184 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Separation Techniques
Jul 29 - Jul 30, 2019