4th Due Diligence Summit for Life Sciences
Event May 18 - May 19, 2017
Location: Boston, MA, USA
This conference will highlight the latest M&A trends in the market, educate due diligence professionals on the different aspects and challenges faced by cross-functional team members.
- Create and deploy an effective gap analysis to help identify gaps in the product portfolio and regulatory standards.
- Gain valuable insight from cross-functional due diligence team members, as well as leaders in the medical device and biotech industries.
- Understand how to develop strategic objectives for a deal and accelerate synergies to ensure a high-performance organization.
- Learn how to evaluate and effectively manage strategic alliances through case studies from industry leaders.
- Evaluate the scope, validity and enforceability of a target’s patents.
2nd Annual Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development Congress
Sep 20 - Sep 21, 2018