The BioProduction 2018
Event Sep 06 - Sep 07, 2018
The BioProduction 2018, will provide a platform for the key Biologic manufacturers from across Asia-pacific and rest of the world to share technological innovations, discuss the challenges and explore practical solutions for best practices in Biotherapeutics development and production where experts from all areas of Bioproduction from Asia-pacific will be invited.
Main Topics Include:
- Downstream processing
- Discover the Recent Advances, technology and strategy approaches that can accelerate the pace and improve the efficiency of biopharmaceutical development and production
- Scaling up and down – Modelling to manufacturing
- Integrated Continuous Processing for the Manufacture of Monoclonal Antibodies
- Cell Therapy Development, Production & Commercialization
- Purification technologies
- Bioreactor design and engineering
- Single use, change and Quality control
- Novel analytical technologies for the next generation of bio therapeutics
- Emerging technologies for drug product manufacturing
- Bioproduction of Antibodies, vaccines, proteins, cell, gene and immunotherapies, Biosimilars, monoclonal antibodies.