UPC Training Course: A Practical Guide to Navigating the UPC
Event Jul 10 - Jul 11, 2017
Location: London, UK
The UK to ratify the UPC Agreement- Are you prepared?
The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent bring the biggest changes to European patent litigation for more than 40 years. With the UK IPO confirming that the preparations for ratification of the UPC Agreement are “fully on track” to allow the provisional application phase to start in May, and the Court expected to be operational by December 2017 the time for preparation is now!
C5’s two-day intensive UPC Training Course (10-11 July, London) provides a comprehensive and practical guide for in-house lawyers and patent attorneys working in the life sciences and pharmaceuticals sector on how this new system works and how to make the most of it.
THE COURSE WILL COVER:
- Opt-out procedure, effect and strategic considerations
- How the UPC and Unitary Patent fit into the European patent system
- UPC structure, competence, language and judges
- Rules determining where to file an action and how it might be transferred
- Gathering evidence and using experts and experiments
Plus much more
I look forward to welcoming you in July!
Technology Network is partnering this conference. Get 15% off quoting the following code D15-999-TN18 when registering.
Annual Conference on Antimicrobials and Drug Resistance
Sep 24 - Sep 25, 2018
1st Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry
Jan 28 - Feb 01, 2018