World Precision Medicine Congress
Event May 16 - May 18, 2018
The World Precision Medicine Congress looks at the precision medicine pipeline, from early discovery and development of personalised drugs and diagnostics, through to research and innovation, implementing precision medicine into clinics and hospitals. Ethics, regulations, patient advocacy, and patient involvement in clinical trials are also explored, with talks, roundtables and panels being run by top senior executives, clinicians, academics and thought leaders.
Co-located with the World Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine Congress, this is your best opportunity to keep up to date with new therapies, diagnostics, case studies and data. With an expected attendance of over 1000 delegates and 300 speakers, don’t miss out on a great event this spring.
This year we’re also bringing you a brand-new event, AI in Healthcare, covering the exciting and innovative ways scientists are developing artificial intelligence and machine learning for drug discovery and diagnostics, patient monitoring and hospital management. Senior representatives across a whole host of industries will be speaking on one of the most exciting areas of science and healthcare right now.
Key speakers include:
• Sue Hill, Chief Scientific Officer, NHS
• Nancy Krunic, Global Head, Future Precision Medicine, Novartis
• Kath Mackay, Head of Precision and Discovery Medicine, Innovate UK
• David Smith, Professor, Mayo Clinic
• Paul P. Tak, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Senior Vice President of Research & Development Pipeline, Chief Immunology Officer, GlaxoSmithKline
• Kári Stefánsson, President, Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder, deCODE Genetics
• Alastair Kent, Ambassador, Genetic Alliance UK
• Adam Platt, VP, Head of R&I Precision Medicine and Global Genomics Portfolio, AstraZeneca
Like what you just read? You can find similar content on the communities below.Applied Sciences Biopharma Cancer Research Cell Science Diagnostics Genomics Research Informatics Proteomics & Metabolomics Immunology & Microbiology
To personalize the content you see on Technology Networks homepage, Log In or Subscribe for FreeLOGIN SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE