1st MedChem India Conference and Exhibition to be held in Hyderabad Next Month
News Mar 06, 2007
For their inaugural meeting in India, Select Biosciences has assembled an international panel of speakers in this dynamic field. The meeting will be held on 12-13 April in the beautiful city of Hyderabad, a major biotech centre in India.
Over 200 attendees are expected and a related exhibition will be presenting the latest technologies available. This conference will provide a major networking opportunity and is an un-missable event for those wishing to keep abreast of new developments in medicinal chemistry.
The agenda sessions include: Cheminformatics and Computer-Aided Medicinal Chemistry; Enabling Technologies to Enhance the Drug Discovery Process and Rational Synthesis and Design.
A distinguished faculty has been appointed Mark Bradley (Professor of HT Chemical Biology, University of Edinburgh UK); C Oliver Kappe (Associate Professor of Chemistry, Karl-Franzens-University Graz, Austria); and A K Madan (Dean, MD University, India).
The conference will be preceded by a training course by C. Oliver Kappe on “Microwave-Assisted Organic Synthesis” on April 11.
• Obtain a state of the art introduction and training in this dynamic field
• Understand the theory and concepts behind microwave synthesis
• Become familiar with all major types of commercially available microwave reactors from different vendors
• Learn to apply microwave chemistry to your synthetic chemistry problems
• Hear about a diverse set of chemistries and applications during the course
• Find out about future trends in microwave chemistry in particular in process and scale-up
• Discover where to look for more advanced information, using the extensive references provided