For their inaugural meeting in India, Select Biosciences has assembled an international panel of speakers in this dynamic field. The meeting will be held on 12-13 April in the beautiful city of Hyderabad, a major biotech centre in India.
Over 200 attendees are expected and a related exhibition will be presenting the latest technologies available. This conference will provide a major networking opportunity and is an un-missable event for those wishing to keep abreast of new developments in medicinal chemistry.
The agenda sessions include: Cheminformatics and Computer-Aided Medicinal Chemistry; Enabling Technologies to Enhance the Drug Discovery Process and Rational Synthesis and Design.
A distinguished faculty has been appointed Mark Bradley (Professor of HT Chemical Biology, University of Edinburgh UK); C Oliver Kappe (Associate Professor of Chemistry, Karl-Franzens-University Graz, Austria); and A K Madan (Dean, MD University, India).
The conference will be preceded by a training course by C. Oliver Kappe on “Microwave-Assisted Organic Synthesis” on April 11.
• Obtain a state of the art introduction and training in this dynamic field
• Understand the theory and concepts behind microwave synthesis
• Become familiar with all major types of commercially available microwave reactors from different vendors
• Learn to apply microwave chemistry to your synthetic chemistry problems
• Hear about a diverse set of chemistries and applications during the course
• Find out about future trends in microwave chemistry in particular in process and scale-up
• Discover where to look for more advanced information, using the extensive references provided