9th Annual Competitor Intelligence In Pharma
Le Meridien Piccadilly, London, UK
26 - 27 January 2006
Do you recognise the importance of strong Competitive Intelligence in your Industry?
ViB events’ 9th Annual Competitive Intelligence in Pharma 2006 will examine the problems pharmaceutical companies face in enhancing their strategic decision-making and planning through the CI department.
This European event identifes topics that are specifically related to the pharmaceutical industry and address issues that are core to their operational success.
Benefits of attending:
- Identify how CI can best support R&D
- Quantify the ROI from your CI activities with other departments
- Identify and discuss the latest CI methods/strategies in the pharma industry
- Find out whether counterintelligence is killing your ability to collect intelligence
Confirmed speakers include:
• Fred Schaebsdau, Head of Strategy and Market Research - ABBOTT
• Robin Kirkby, Director, Strategic Insight - ALTANA PHARMA
• Gaz Williams, Principal Business Intelligence, BT
• Ton Berkien, Director Portfolio Planning & Technology Transfer - FERRING
Please visit the website today for a full speaker list, up-to-date programme and workshop details – www.ciinpharma-events.com
Contact: Rizwan Qayum on +44(0)20 7753 4268 Quoting booking reference: COM