Biologicals Manufacturing Conference
Complete the form below to unlock access to ALL audio articles.
The 3rd Annual Biologicals Manufacturing conference draws on the experience of several biotechs from across Europe and will deliver case studies of their experiences in this field.
This conference will also cover bleeding-edge topics within this market, including the topics of glycoengineering, the use of disposables, and stability and formulation issues.
Some of the topics our experts will cover during the two-days are:
- Manufacturing challenges in the production of cancer vaccines
- Technology transfer
- Stability and Formulation Issues in the Manufacture of Recombinant Albumin
- Current trends in downstream processing
- The use of disposables in biologicals production
- GlycoEngineering and Glycoprofiling of cells and cell lines
Expert speakers from the biopharmaceutical industry include:
• Dr.Tony Bradshaw, Director, bioprocess UK, BIOINDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
• Steffen Goletz, CEO, GLYCOTYPE
• Dr. Klaus Kaiser, Manager for Downstrean Processing of Antobodies, BAYER HEALTHCARE
• Colin Love, Development Director, BIOVEX
• Dr. Steve Berenzenko, Director of Research & Development, DELTA BIOTECHNOLOGY
Please visit the website today for a full speaker list, up-to-date programme and workshop details
Contact: Rizwan Qayum on +44(0) 20 7753 4268 Quoting booking reference: TECNETClick here to download a PDF of the brochure