BMG LABTECH, World Leader in Microplate Reader Technology, is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of the SBS Conference 2010.
News Mar 30, 2010
See BMG LABTECH’s full range of innovative microplate reading solutions as well as the newest, most comprehensive Data Analysis Software, MARS, or discuss your assay needs personally with our applications scientists at booth 817.
Discover the next-generation in microplate reading from BMG LABTECH in cooperation with Invitrogen, Promega, and The Fluorosome Company at various workshops throughout the conference.
• Investigate GPCR Functional Selectivity with Fluorescence Based Assays from Invitrogen and BMG LABTECH’s PHERAstar FS HTS Instrument. Monday, April 12, 1:40 – 2:15 pm in Room 122 AB
• Profiling Kinases and ATPases Using Promega's ADP-Glo™ Kinase Assay on BMG LABTECH's PHERAstar and FLUOstar Microplate Readers Wednesday, April 14, 8:00 – 8:45 am in Room 122 AB
• Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega Wednesday, April 14, 1:30 – 2:15 pm in Room 127 AB.
BMG LABTECH’s scientific poster presentations include:
• The Transcreener® ADP2 Universal Kinase Assay from BellBrook Labs is Readily Performed on Two BMG LABTECH Microplate Readers Using Different Assay Formats
• A Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega
New Chemical Synthesis Process: Synergy of Two Catalysts in One FlaskNews
Researchers report the one-step synthesis of a ketone from an aldehyde by the combination of thiazolium N-heterocyclic carbene and palladium/bisphosphine catalysts in one flask. The two catalysts function in a synergistic manner. This study is expected to lead to new synthesis processes of precursor compounds for medications.READ MORE
Synthesis of Drug-Like Molecules Simplified Using New Cross-Coupling MethodNews
Researchers have designed a new molecule-building method. The technique, described recently in the journal Science, paves the way toward other new chemical reactions and facilitates the synthesis of pharmaceutically-relevant molecules.READ MORE
Domainex Appoints Dr Bodo Spori as Head of Business Development for EuropeNews
Domainex Ltd, a privately-owned drug discovery services company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr Bodo Spori as Head of Business Development for Europe.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
World Congress on Advanced Pharmacy and Clinical Research
Jul 16 - Jul 17, 2018
6th Annual Congress on Biology and Medicine of Molecules
Sep 17 - Sep 18, 2018
World Congress on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Sep 10 - Sep 11, 2018
World Congress on Advances in Addiction Science and Medicine
Sep 24 - Sep 25, 2018
10th International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography
Oct 08 - Oct 09, 2018