BMG LABTECH, World Leader in Microplate Reader Technology, is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of the SBS Conference 2010.
News Mar 30, 2010
See BMG LABTECH’s full range of innovative microplate reading solutions as well as the newest, most comprehensive Data Analysis Software, MARS, or discuss your assay needs personally with our applications scientists at booth 817.
Discover the next-generation in microplate reading from BMG LABTECH in cooperation with Invitrogen, Promega, and The Fluorosome Company at various workshops throughout the conference.
• Investigate GPCR Functional Selectivity with Fluorescence Based Assays from Invitrogen and BMG LABTECH’s PHERAstar FS HTS Instrument. Monday, April 12, 1:40 – 2:15 pm in Room 122 AB
• Profiling Kinases and ATPases Using Promega's ADP-Glo™ Kinase Assay on BMG LABTECH's PHERAstar and FLUOstar Microplate Readers Wednesday, April 14, 8:00 – 8:45 am in Room 122 AB
• Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega Wednesday, April 14, 1:30 – 2:15 pm in Room 127 AB.
BMG LABTECH’s scientific poster presentations include:
• The Transcreener® ADP2 Universal Kinase Assay from BellBrook Labs is Readily Performed on Two BMG LABTECH Microplate Readers Using Different Assay Formats
• A Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega
Biochemists, microbiologists, drug discovery experts and infectious disease doctors have teamed up in a new study that shows antibiotics are not always necessary to cure sepsis in mice. Instead of killing causative bacteria with antibiotics, researchers treated infected mice with molecules that block toxin formation in bacteria.READ MORE
8th Edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Separation Techniques
Jul 29 - Jul 30, 2019
International Women Health and Breast Cancer Conference
Jul 03 - Jul 05, 2019