Lambda Research Corporation Launches new Corporate and Customer Support Web Sites
News Mar 27, 2008
Lambda Research Corporation has announced a new customer support web site www.lambdares.com/technical_support/ available to TracePro and OSLO users. Simultaneously, Lambda Research’s new corporate web site www.lambdares.com has been launched.
The new Lambda Research’s customer support site features extensive technical resources accessible by TracePro and OSLO customers who have a current M&S subscription and includes general support information and technical support by product, such as:
• Software downloads of current and past releases
• Early Access software downloads and documentation
• Example files and models demonstrating software capabilities
• Libraries of files/models of generally available catalog products for use in the software
• Properties - files of detailed optical property data, ready for import into the software
• Tutorials - pictorial demonstrations of how to perform specific operations with the software
• New and updated wizards and macros
• Knowledge Base - searchable database of specific technical problems answered by technical support
Customers are able to gain access to this technical support site by clicking Sign-in link on Lambda Research’s homepage, filling out a new user registration form and establishing user name and password. Lambda Research’s support site will be continuously updated and expanded with additional materials in the future.
In of organic chemistry, reactions are notoriously difficult to analyze. As a result, reaction data in chemoinformatics has been much less developed than information about single molecules. In a new project, titled CGRtools, researchers solved a number of problems to better handle reaction information. The software library is significantly richer in functionality than all the existing tools.READ MORE