Life Sciences Index Present Pharma Integrates 2013
News Apr 08, 2013
• Pharma Integrates 2013 will be held on Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th November at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London. Further details available at www.lifesciencesindex.com.
• Following the success of the inaugural Pharma Integrates 2012, PI 2013 will retain the one and a half day conference format. Chairman Professor Trevor Jones CBE, Director Allergan & President of Sigma Tau Pharmaceuticals will be opening the half day series of keynotes and plenary panel discussions. The second day will include multiple tracks, with the majority of the sessions being interactive panel discussions to stimulate information exchange and organic discussion.
• The overarching theme of Pharma Integrates is ‘Strategically transforming Pharma business relationships’, with presentations and panel discussions addressing key industry issues from both an early and late product life cycle perspective. In 2013, we will examine how strategic relationships are evolving and increasingly becoming a source of mutual competitive advantage. Further how such collaborations are supporting innovation, productivity, differentiation and profitable growth. Topics to be addressed will include Risk Sharing, Biosimilars, Pricing, Partnering, Open Innovation and Pharma Intellectual Property.
• Further details of Day One and Day Two Agenda available here: http://www.lifesciencesindex.com/pharma-integrates-2013-agenda
What to expect from Pharma Integrates 2013
• Unique panel discussion format ensuring the ultimate interactive experience.
• Blockbuster topics that straddle a complementary profile of industry stakeholders.
• Strategically led content dedicated to senior level strategists
• Unrivalled networking opportunities with champagne reception, luncheon and extended breaks throughout the conference timetable.
Attendee Feedback from Pharma Integrates 2012
“Relevant, good speakers, right size. Made many new contacts – thanks!” Neil Baker, Pfizer.
“Nothing similar in the EU. Panel discussion approach very successful.” Laura Walsh, 3M.
“The event attracted high level delegates and decision makers and was very informal. Good presentations, very entertaining.” Heather Brunyee, Wockhardt.
“Enjoyed the level of attendees, good mix of stakeholders- all with a passion to improve the industry. We now need to deliver!” David Tudbury, Catalent.
Cell Recycling System Offers Therapeutic Entry Point for Rare Disease TreatmentNews
Scientists have demonstrated how an investigational drug works against a rare, fatal genetic disease, Niemann-Pick type C1 (NPC1).READ MORE
Bone Cancer Drug Targets Tumors, Spares Other OrgansNews
A study led by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center found a drug known as bone metastasis-targeting peptidomimetic (BMTP-11) has potential as a new therapeutic strategy for this devastating illness.READ MORE
Cancer Cells Force Normal Cells to Act Like Viruses, Helping Tumors SpreadNews
Researchers reveal how cancer cells force normal cells to act like viruses – allowing tumors to grow, resist treatment, and spread.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
EMBL Conference: European Conference of Life Science Funders and Foundations
Apr 19 - Apr 20, 2018
EMBL Course: Target Engagement in Biology and Drug Discovery
Feb 19 - Feb 23, 2018